Saturday, December 15, 2007

Daily Dose of Imagery

As much as I would love to get out there in the city and take pictures of it, I don't have the time, patience or skill to do so! I don't even have a camera, and don't have any plans of investing in one anytime soon. I'm a suburban kid and it's hard to trek downtown all the time. Yeah, I know, I suck.

Thankfully, Sam Javanrouh has been doing such a thing for years and sharing it with everyone via his photoblog [daily dose of imagery]. I have frequented his page for years now (it is my first bookmark on my laptop) and he always has fantastic photos of Toronto and other cities around the world.

You might see something, or pass something everyday in your daily excursions in Toronto, but he can take the most common thing found in the City and make it look beautiful. The way Javanrouh sees the world through his photos is a gift. We're lucky he shares it with us.

Link: [daily dose of imagery] http://wvs.topleftpixel.com/


No comments: