Friday, December 21, 2007

Cardigan Craziness


I like to think I'm on top of all things fashion, but this season's got me stumped! Since when did sweater vests go out of style? Cardigans are all the rage now for some odd reason. Yes, the 'old man sweater' is what everyone is jumping on now. I rocked the cardigan since last year, and got a lot of flack for it, like I was aging myself. I amassed quite the cardigan collection in that time too. Now everyone is on that shit. I don't get it. Is it a spring season thing or something?

I'm trying to find a gift for my lady friend - who wants a sweater vest - but no store in the City has one. They recommend me a cardigan... hate to burst your bubble H&M, Gap, Club Monaco, Banana Republic, etc, etc, but it isn't a sweater vest.

Thank goodness for the internet. You can find anything on here, including sweater vests. What sucks is that they won't arrive until after Christmas.

2 comments:

Isabel said...

Booool, you coulda just gotten me a cardigan

Anonymous said...

Try Aritzia, that's where I got mine, 2 years ago.

-Corey