Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Satellite Radio

I've always wanted it, now I'm listening to the greatness of what is Satellite Radio! They have even have portable XM devices so you can have the world at your earbuds - with no commercials!

I suppose this is how it works

Maybe I'm just really excited because I'm craving an alternative to my ever-static iPod. It's possible they will standardize satellite radio the way they are getting rid of analog televisions by 2010, but no announcements made yet.


XM

Sirius

3 comments:

Mighty Bospherous said...

so you got the radio in your car working eh?

the_sounder said...

naw... i got it streaming on the internet. if only!

Anonymous said...

I've recently started listening to more radio lately. The old kind, the one that doesn't cost a monthly fee and has commercials. Maybe its just a nostalgic attachment I have to the wonder of free entertainment, but for now I refuse to switch to the dark side. But the again....does satellite radio have CBC radio 3? Its not on air, and I can only get it online, and the internet isn't free either....so there goes my whole argument.