Thursday, March 20, 2008

As green as it gets

He makes it look so easy

St. Patrick's Day was earlier this week and it made me realize two things:

i. everyone claims to have some connection to Ireland and,
ii. I have no green clothing!

If I were to go out to a bar and drink green beer on that festive day, I would have nothing to wear! I mean, who doesn't wear green on St. Patty's Day?? It just wouldn't look right.

I have always been simple with my colours: keeping it grey, black and white for the most part. I like the dark, mysterious look. I experimented with purple, but it didn't really work out for me... I sure as hell couldn't go green.

It's not like I hate the green or anything. I do consume things that are green. Like, money (specifically, $20 bills being the most common of cash), my aftershave happens to be green, same with my mouthwash... but clothes? Maybe I should branch out a little, take some risks. Summer's coming up, making it a perfect time to do this. I should have made this a New Year's resolution or something.

But this goes to show you, it's not easy being green.

1 comment:

Isabel said...

youre a geek but i like you