Monday, November 26, 2007

Thesis-shmesis


Gosh I can't stand this thesis proposal I have to do. I'm proposing to measure the how urban design of Markham neighbourhoods affect residents' physical health. It seemed like a good topic at the time since Markham is a car-dependent town but now it's just silly. I'm really not feeling the topic and I have to do a presentation on it tomorrow. Hope I'm not thaaat transparent about my distaste for the topic. It doesn't matter anyways, I don't think I'm going through with the research project next semester anyways.

Here are the neighbourhoods I 'intend' to analyze:


- Centennial

- Angus Glen

- Boxgrove

- Central Park

- Raymerville

- Cornell

- Legacy

- Main Street Unionville

- Swan Lake
Wooten Way

Guh! Here are those areas on a map. Enjoy.

No comments: